ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
Otemachi One Management Co., Ltd. recognizes the protection of personal information as an important social responsibility, and has established the following personal information protection policy and will endeavor to handle, manage, and maintain the confidentiality of personal information.
- Acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
When acquiring, using, and providing personal information, we recognize the importance of protecting personal information and will handle it appropriately.
- Implementation of safety measures
We maintain an appropriate system for strict management of personal information and take reasonable safety management measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as preventing the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage of personal information, etc. We will thoroughly implement preventive and corrective measures in this regard.
- Implementation of continuous improvement
We establish, implement and maintain a management system for the protection of personal information, periodically review it, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
When handling personal information, we will comply with laws and regulations, guidelines set by the government, and other rules regarding the protection of personal information.
May 14, 2020
President and Representative Director
Otemachi One Management Co., Ltd.
Handling of personal information
Otemachi One Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related regulations, properly manages personal information provided by customers, and handles it as follows.
- Purpose of use of personal information
All or part of the personal information provided to the Company will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide services that customers have registered or applied for (including notification and greetings due to social customs, contact relevant parties necessary for providing services)
- To deliver the product customers have ordered or applied for
- To guide customers to events such as exhibitions and seminars
- To report the results to those who cooperated on/participated in questionnaires and events
- To provide the Company’s services via direct mail, e-mail, fax, etc.
- To judge/notify whether or not to hire job applicants
- Other business related to or incidental to the above operations
- Provision of personal information
The Company will not disclose or provide the personal information provided by the customer to a third party unless the customer's consent is obtained, or in accordance with laws and regulations.
- Entrusting personal information
In order to achieve 1. above, the Company may entrust personal information to a trustee. In such a case, the Company will select the appropriate contractor and properly supervise the trustee so that the personal information will be safely managed by clarifying the obligations and responsibilities of the contractor under the contract.
- Shared use of personal information
The Company may jointly use the personal information received from customers as follows, as necessary.
- Items to be shared:
- Company name, affiliation, position, name, address, telephone number, email address
- Range of joint users:
- The Company, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., and their affiliated companies
- Purpose of use of joint users:
- To provide customers with useful and appropriate services related to the business of the Company, Mitsui & Co., Ltd., Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd., and their respective affiliated companies.
- Responsible for the management of personal data:
- Otemachi One Management Co., Ltd.
- Handling of personal information associated with links to external websites
The Company’s website contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for the handling, management, and disclosure of personal information on external sites. Please contact the linked site directly.
- Acquisition of access history
The Company may collect access history on its website for the purpose of statistics and analysis of customers’ site usage. We do not obtain any information that enables us to identify personal information in obtaining the access history.
- Preventive measures against wiretapping by third parties
Our website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to encrypt the personal information provided by the customer so that it will not be intercepted by a third party during communication. Or, we endeavor to assure security at an equivalent level.
- Handling of personal information for each product, service, and business
We may individually specify the purpose of use of personal information, provision to a third party, contact information, etc. regarding the handling of that personal information for each product, service, and business. In such cases, if there are provisions or special provisions different from the Handling of Personal Information, the matters regarding the handling of personal information specified for each product, service, or business shall be given priority.
- Disclosure, correction and suspension of registered information usage
When a customer requests the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, disclosure to a third party, or suspension of provision of personal information regarding the customer him/herself, we will respond promptly, unless there is a special reason for not doing so, based on the prescribed procedures of the Company after we confirm the identity of the person making the request.
Inquiries/consultation regarding personal information
2-1, Otemachi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004, Japan
Otemachi One Management Co., Ltd.
Phone: 03-5220-5734 FAX: 03-5223-3821
Effective May 14, 2020